Heroes Home Advantage
In a perfect world, those who do good would receive good in return. While this is far from a perfect world, sometimes you can still find communities and programs devoted to giving back to those who have served and protected us. Heroes Home Advantage is just that program, and is provided by a community of people who care about you and want to see good come your way in return for the service you have provided.
The Purpose of Heroes Home Advantage
The purpose of the Heroes Home Advantage (HHA) program is to say "Thank you, we appreciate your service". Since this is a network of real estate affiliated businesses, our way of saying thank you is to save you money on real estate closing costs, whether you are buying, selling or refinancing your home.
Funding Heroes Home Advantage
The HHA program is not a government-funded program. It is made up of individuals and companies within your own area who are grateful for the service you provided to your country, city or state. They are taking money from their own real estate related fees and returning it to you in order to help you with your real estate closing costs.
You can save by using vendors of the following services from the qualified list:
- Real Estate Broker 25% of his fee
- Lender Credit $500.
- Attorney Fee Credit $100.
- Title Company Fee $50 - $250.
- Engineer Inspection $25.
- Chimney Inspection $40.
- Remodeling Services 15%.
- Furnace/AC cleaning $10.
Qualifications for Heroes Home Advantage
To qualify, the only criteria is that you must be one of the following:
- Military - Active Duty, Veteran, Retired, Reservist, or National Guard
- Lawn Enforcement - Police Officer, Prison Guard, State Trooper, County Sheriff, Border Patrol, or Retired
- Firefighters - Active, Retired, or Volunteer
- Healthcare Professional and First Responders - Doctor, Nurse, Technician, EMT, Home Health Aide, Ambulance, or Dispatch
Process of Heroes Home Advantage
People do care. Let someone from the Collins Team explain more about this great real estate rebate program. We can supply you with the associated vendors that participate in the program. This is their way of saying "Thank you for service".